Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dya reckon is this real

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

None of that looks faked to me really, the first one is a bit unreal, but after repeated viewings looks genuine enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Whoops I should not have said "unreal" for the second two links. I should have said deadly...Just threw them in there cause I thought they were cool.

I was only referring to the first one as possibly being fake!

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭FuzzyWuzzyWazza

First one could be fake, but I don't think it is. If it is real I'd say yer man got the fright of his life!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

They look real to me.

Real aircraft, real footage. Why is it in the models forum?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

They are real. The 1st I've seen in the programme they were making at the time.
    The 2nd is just a low pass from a Harrier. If you are in the lake District you get used to low fighters on training.
    The 3rd seems to be a collection of video clips from Military.com joined together.
    I'm familiar with the carrier clips and also the second in this sequence which is three Alphajets at a European Base. The original low pass clip with sound has more impact see here and judge for yourself: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4300901636031378524

Anyone interested in the Alphajets (me!!) should also like this clip which is inspiring:
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=408766807842345659&hl=en

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

that first clip is cool

Advertisement