Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiplayer mode

• 16-05-2008 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Just bought the game tonight and went into multiplayer
    I went into a quick death match but there was no other players, then i joined up on some car jacking game and there were players there but i got smoked quickly as i'm a total n00b
    My question is, what is the best multiplayer option, i.e. for someone wanting to go online and start killing and guaranteed a load of other players
    I dont have many friends (as of yet) on XBox Live :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 thebutlerdidit

Hey,

i think the max players together is 16. Played private game with a couple of mates, great fun, entire city is open to you, head for the airport get your self the annialator helicopter for quick tour of the cities skies,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Georgie Boy

thanks but my question is, what is the best option if you just want to join in and go head to head with some random yanks, brits or paddys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Your best bet to start with is Free Mode

Your just dumped in the city with up to fifteen other people. There's no scoring or anything so you just do whatever you want, everyone ends up fighting of course so it's fun for just getting started, and since there's no start and end to games people just drop in and out at will meaning there's always people there.

Advertisement