Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text Tattoo on Leg

Options
  • 17-05-2008 6:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Hey, I was tossing around an Idea for a tattoo there the last couple of days, it involves text running the length of one of my legs in a fairly large font from ankle to thigh on the outward facing part of the leg.

I'm trying to find some pictures of tattoo's similar to this so I can judge what it might look like and adjust accordingly if necessary, but i'm having a bit of trouble finding anything. Can anyone out there help me on this one please ?

(Just to point out that the text would be in Latin, i'm not one for getting Chinese or foreign scripts :))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

have you tried drawing it on you?

or doing it up on the computer, printing it out, and tracing it on in black pen, and colouring it in?

just a rough idea, but you should see how it fits the shape of your leg anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I've considered drawing it, but its for my left leg, and i'm right handed, and not very good art wise either.

The tracing idea is good though, ill try give that a blast. Thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

theres no real point in tracing it out once you have it printed.. unless your practising line drawings.. just cut it out and hold it up to the leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Gave this a blast last night, obviously I couldnt get a great impression of what it would look like but I dont think it will suit. Plus the style may conflict with another tattoo i've been planning with a year or two now.

Ill have to come up with another way/style. Thanks for the help.

Advertisement