Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo Wii - Tesxo 270Euro

• 17-05-2008 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

Pretty good considering I'm moving to Scotland in about 3 weeks and its the same price in Sterling over there.

Was thinking of picking one up before I go. This is the basic pack with Wii Sports, and I reckon would come in handy for those rainy nights in, and get some new friends around to the apartment for some fun

Can anyone recommend any games I should get with it. Want to pick up that new Ghostbusters Video Game in September and prob a Resident Evil title, other then that Im not sure.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

The basic pack was always €270, this isn't a bargain alert

And the UK price is £180 sterling

Where do you get your facts from? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The basic price is actually 249, just Irish rip off merchants are charging 270.

It will certainly be cheaper in the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

Mario kart! Always a classic!
    actually all of the mario games are really good! Mario football is good and if you have your wii connected to the internet you can play against people all over the world!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

golden gal wrote: »
    Mario kart! Always a classic!
    actually all of the mario games are really good! Mario football is good and if you have your wii connected to the internet you can play against people all over the world!

is that a piss-take?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

is that a piss-take?
    Why would it be a piss-take?! :confused:

1408.. cheers for the thread but considering that is the RRP in shops and Wiis aren't are difficult to find as they once were, it's not much of a BA.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement