Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

where to get a Van "wrapped"?

Options
  • 17-05-2008 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I'm looking to get advertisng put on a Merc sprinter, does anyone know where you can get this done?
    cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Just look up the golden pages for signwriters in your area. They all have names like sign-a-rama and signworks etc. It's not too cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Where abouts are u based?
    I think there is a few in Limerick. One of my neighbours works for one company. The names are completly gone out of my head. If u'd travell to Limerick let me know and i'll find out for u

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Currently I'm using Autoflair (www.autoflair.com) or 3Rock signs (www.3Rocksigns.ie)-both Dublin based and fairly local to me.

In the past I've used Universal Graphics of Monaghan (www.uni-graphics.com) and can't recommend them enough. They are also working out of Cork now.

Advertisement