Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irena Sendler

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sendler. Is that an english version of Schindler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

First ive heard of heer i must admit, but yes to answer your question, everything is politically motivated these days....its sad, in fairness it should have been a no contest for the nobel prize between her and Gore......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

WW2 is old news, what has she done lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Did Al Gore give himself the Nobel Prize? Then why should he hang his head?

:)

i dont think he should be hanging his head for getting the prize, but the people who decide who gets it should be hanging their heads imo

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »
    :)

i dont think he should be hanging his head for getting the prize, but the people who decide who gets it should be hanging their heads imo
    Possibly so yeah. tis just the article makes it sound like Al Gore ran up and pushed the oul' wan off the stage and kept the award for himself!

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Possibly so yeah. tis just the article makes it sound like Al Gore ran up and pushed the oul' wan off the stage and kept the award for himself!

that made me smile :D

I aim to please!

Advertisement