Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Cesc Fabregas Show

• 17-05-2008 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Why :eek: lol

He was on a la liga games last year and fairly comfortable on tv and comes accross well, but why a tv show :D

On monday at 6:30 on SS1

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

£££ is the reason :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

nikefootball, thats why.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Oh dear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Its on Sky Sports now. Pretty cringeworthy stuff. Seems to be just a Fabregas love in.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I've heard the best part of it is his ma.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

*spots thread*

*switches to Sky Sports*

*cringes*

*changes channel*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I'm waiting for the Anderson v Fabregas highlights part of the show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Trainwreck tv...this is awful. Why did they make it ?

Its on again at 9.30pm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

What is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

*spots thread*

*switches to Sky Sports*

*cringes*

*changes channel*

+1

I really dont get this or the point of it, why is there a show dedicated to Fabregas, fair enough good player, young PFA and all that but this is completely pointless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,168 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Does anybody know the genuine reason why this show was made? Are they going to do it for other Nike footballers?

+1 for pointless exercise

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

As an Arsenal fan, still a good watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

OPENROAD wrote: »
    As an Arsenal fan, still a good watch.

Ah but not really in fairness, pretty horrible stuff for the most part. I can however confirm that his ma is a bit of a lash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

I watched this - with an open mind. Wish i hadn't, it was absolute tosh! I doubt even an Arsenal fan could have liked it - pointless to the extreme.

I was under the impression Fabregas would present the show, instead it was your man off Soccer AM and some other chap basically eulogising about Cesc and then a line of guests who followed suit.

Does anyone know if this was a one-off or what? If it was the first of many it can only get better that's all I'll say:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,848 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

im doin a show in two months about soccer in dublin, it will be a serious hit. Cesc who they will say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Watched the first 15 minutes of it, then had dinner. Had no desire to watch the rest of it. It was just bad television.
    Arsenal fan BTW

Advertisement