Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what did you do on your graduation night??

Options
  • 17-05-2008 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

Planning on heading into town and having a few and then gonig camping with a few friends. Just wondering what everyone else is doing/did for their grad night. And try to keep it clean :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

Going out for a meal with the famiy coz my brother is repeating so its his grad too

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

Grads on tomorow night. Apparently we've rented out redz so theres a party there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Bonj15

We had de mass nd rented out a function room in a hotel..Had a Dj and everything!!After went 2 3 house partys....Great Night

• Registered Users Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Thursday night, all the schools going to Castlebar whereas I'm heading to Dublin to see Bruce Springsteen...surely better than some dive of a place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭thatone!

You's are so lucky, I wanted to go out but couldnt' get ID (I'm only turned 17)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Cost Boy!!

Our's is on wednesday we have our graduation mass then i'm going to the pub to watch the champions league final, I dont know what the rest of my year are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,243 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Woke up in the middle of the road outside my fathers office with an artic truck beeping at me and then punched the local guards son, a good mate at the time and now president of young Fine Gael and one of Enda Kennys speechwriters, who was trying to pick me up.

Yeah, I'm a classy guy alrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭genericgoon

Ended up unconcious in a pub at 9 pm and being carried out on brothers and a friends shoulder. Good times. And all after getting an academic award a few hours previously.Probably should have studied ethanols effects more :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 jamesy-p

Peleus wrote: »
    Apparently we've rented out redz so theres a party there.

WHAT! nice one mate.

mine's thurs night. mass on in school then lock on around kinsale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Had mine on Friday... mass at the school, couple minutes down the pub, then off to a function room we rented. Wasn't too bad, but I'd have preferred more pub and less function room. I like being able to hold a conversation without Soulja Boy interrupting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,535 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

drank in one of the festering water holes of ennis. Rather enjoyable incidentally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Mine's on Tuesday. I'm nervous about it because I've been told by many people (including the person that booked it) that we need ID to get in :mad: (I'm not 18). Something because the function room is in the back of a club or something?
    ugh

I better get in. I'm gonna go in with a friend who is also not 18, so if we don't get in at least I won't be on my own.

Our crowd mightn't be having a Grad function now due to stupid boys school selling tickets to 3rd years and the 3rd years parents calling the Shades!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

Had mine over the weekend, all went the pub, bushin, clubin, then all back to a house party, unreal it was!!

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

We (the whole year) went to Redz on a Monday night and got completely wasted and then the school had arranged Paintballin' for us the next morning up in Skirmish ... I vaugely remember arriving up to the school the next morning at 7.30 to get the coach.

ours has finally been decided, Castlerea! First, Swinford, then Castlebar and now Castlerea. And I'd like to point out, we are not from Mayo...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

Mark200 wrote: »
    Mine's on Tuesday. I'm nervous about it because I've been told by many people (including the person that booked it) that we need ID to get in :mad: (I'm not 18). Something because the function room is in the back of a club or something?
    ugh

I better get in. I'm gonna go in with a friend who is also not 18, so if we don't get in at least I won't be on my own.

SO yeah....I didn't get in. Ugh. Four of us had fun wandering around town anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭melboix

Had ours last Sunday, mass in the school followed by a bit of pubbin & a bit of clubbin :]
    Good fun altogether! There was a house party after the club, but I didn't bother. I was knackered!

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

Had mine on Thursday, it was rubbish. Afterwards however was pretty class but I ended up losing 2 days of study time...

Ours caused Havoc, the place in Castlerea called up at 11 on the morning and cancelled it. They had the deposit back by 3 in the afternoon. Everybody was stranded in Tuam, the guards raided every pub too so anyone who didn't have ID got kicked out. Most people were home by 11 that night. Me? I was rocking out at Bruce. BEST GRAD NIGHT EVER! *evil laugh*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

Ours was in dicies and bojangles bar (rented out) the corona's played and everyone got very VERY drunk. For me, The night ended with a taxi beeping and me on the road. . . .not cool. I was in for grinds the next morning :P dedication like

Advertisement