Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Market Night Club Returns as Angel Lane

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

John_Mc wrote: »
    This is a healthy debate about the dance music scene in Limerick. I don't see why it should be closed
    I disagree its has degenerated into a slagging match between you and stab*city.

Its has nothing to do with the original thread title, and is completely off topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Georgie Boy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

No, You are completely wrong. If you go to the POD on a saturday night, you pay €12 and get access to the Lobby, Crawdaddy & the room to the right where Bodytonic play. If you want access to the Tripod, then you need to pay another cover charge to get in.
    OMG you are a fool!! lets put it in laymans terms so you can understand.. they are all in the same FU**IN building!! but if you go to tripod u get access everywhere as it the same FU**IN building!!
    same FU**IN building!!
    same FU**IN building!!
    same FU**IN building!!
    same FU**IN building!!
    same FU**IN building!!
    same FU**IN building!!
    A solid come back there. And that's why Phil Kieran had an essential mix played the week after he played Trinity rooms. But that's nothing compared to your pirate radio station days...

you are talking about one dj.. im talking about years of crap dj's being booked to play odd nights for cheap..

Any radio station that's national, as you put it, is mainstream and to state otherwise is bullshi* plain and simple.

I know most of the DJ's playing in Limerick at the moment, and none of them have played on Pirate radio stations that I know of.

I spent 24 years in Limerick so my opinion is as equally valid as anyone elses from Limerick. That's why I won't f*ck off anywhere else you pathetic retard.

BTW, nice username there - you're well proud of Limerick I see

well then you obviously dont know them.. im not going to fuel your BS any more.. i was just trying to back up my dance music knowledge.. not say im a great dj.. but ill tell ya somethin i didnt spend thousands over a 13 yr period on a record collection the size of your dingy little bedsit in dublin and more on every issue of mixmag, dj and the rest to have you come and say this ****.. yes i am very proud of limerick.. my user name is just one aspect of limerick.. and i use it to get this very reaction from people like you..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

sorry guys.. that is it from me..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement