Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a game of soccer after 7 pm?

Options
  • 17-05-2008 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys

I just moved to this fine city and I was wondering if there is anywhere I can get a game of football after 7 pm on weekdays.

Im working all morning and afternoon but I dont want to waste any of the good weather :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

There was a kick around going from guys on boards, dunno if it's still going. There's a thread around here somewhere.

/edit Here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hey guys

I just moved to this fine city and I was wondering if there is anywhere I can get a game of football after 7 pm on weekdays.

Im working all morning and afternoon but I dont want to waste any of the good weather :)
    Welcome to Boards! Follow Sherifu's link and stick your name down and we'll see if the numbers improve. If you are interested, the game I usually play in on a Wednesday night will be missing a few players this week so if you're interested in coming along, let me know and I'll pass on the relevant details.

Advertisement