Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Party Invites

Options
  • 17-05-2008 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

hey,
    im having my 21st birthday this summer, having a huuuge party but am having probs finding invites that i like and that are reasonably priced.
    the only invites i've seen so far that i really liked were E2.50 each-for the 100+ people that's working out a bit steap!
    any suggestions?I'm looking for pink and sparkly style by the way!!!
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Recently a friend of mine was in the same dilemma, couldn't find any designs that she liked so she ran up her own with another friends help in Photoshop (I think) and got them mass printed at a printers. Unique, unusual and cheap.

I dont know how you could incorporate sparkly into that to be honest but maybe they have paper variants at the local printers that might satisfy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭june92

Hiya,

I'm having my 21st in June and I ordered 80 invites and they worked out at €78.....ordered them online and they came in 2 days, only handed them out today. It was the best site I've ever been on!!! My invites are class and free envelopes at no charge.

The site is www.friendsinvited.com

Take a look and see what you think yourself, I have nothing bad to say about it anyway....Def recommend!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭kelly1979

looked at above site and have added it to favourites, will come in handy for upcoming parties.
    also have you tried ebay.com they sell some nice and unique invitations.
    good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Hey,

I had my 21st in September. I just made mine myself on microsoft word and they worked out pretty grand. I'm not all too creative so just kept them simple and classy and luckily I got my dad to print them out in work for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

You can also try www.vistaprint.ie
    they do regular 'free offers' you just pay p+p. You could qualify for great discount with ordering 100+ Worth a browse..

• Advertisement
Advertisement