Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Window Tints and leather seats

Options
  • 17-05-2008 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

As the title says I'm looking to get tints and leather seats for a 7th Gen Celica. Anyone know of anywhere that'll do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mick-skyline

tints go to vision in walkinstown, and for leather.....hmm i know zenith used to be very good but not sure if the lads are still at it..... maybe go to http://www.lsc-interiors.co.uk/ and get them to make them and send them over??

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

tints, vision in walkinstown
    leather, cartronics in santry hall.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    tints, vision in walkinstown
    leather, cartronics in santry hall.
    cartronics do interior?? will have to take a ramble down there so thought they only done electronics.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

cartronics do interior?? will have to take a ramble down there so thought they only done electronics.

yup, they do. and very well too.

www.cartronics.net

colm_mcm wrote: »
    yup, they do. and very well too.

www.cartronics.net
    great stuff cheers, gave thema call and going down to talk to them next week see what they can do for me now :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

fallon54 wrote: »
    As the title says I'm looking to get tints and leather seats for a 7th Gen Celica. Anyone know of anywhere that'll do it?
    For your tints go to vision fx!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

You not ring around some breakers yard for the leather seats...

Some models of the 7th gen had the option of leather seats..

Traynors up the north break a lot of cars, ebay is worth a look too..

It would prob work out as cheap to get new leather seats than buying new ones or gettin your re-trimmed

Advertisement