Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Sexy Shoes???

Options
  • 17-05-2008 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

I'm in Dublin and wanna buy some cheap (like under €30, ideally under €20) sexy shoes. They must be high heels - minimum 4 inches although I'm willing to go up to 6 inches.
    They can be cute and sexy for clubbing or slutty enough for the bedroom (what guy can resist a pair of f*** me heels!!?).
    Also I want to buy some bodyforming lingerie - I think a corset will be too revealing under a tight top. Anyone know what the Dunnes bodyforming bodies are like?
    Thanks,
    H.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

Price less shoes in Donaghmede and I think Northside are really cheap but they have some nice stuff and there's also a cheap shoe shop in Blanch but I can't remember the name of it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

New Look do great shoes for less €€€'s.

there is a shop in Liffey Valley, and I'm not sure but there has to be one in town also, great range of shoes too
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

New Look do great shoes for less €€€'s.

there is a shop in Liffey Valley, and I'm not sure but there has to be one in town also, great range of shoes too
    :)

+1 for New Look, great selection and reasonably cheap..

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭what2do

New Look has loads of shoes, however word of warning - some of them have cut the feet off me, however at those prices I normally manage to get over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭heathersissy79

Hi girls!
    Thanks so much for your messages. There's no New Look in town :( so I went to the old reliable - Penneys :).
    I bought a couple of pairs of cute heels and only €18 a pair. The heels are about 4 inch. A white and a blk pair - the white pair are quite slutty - perfect for luring a male or two! I've attached a pic of the white ones and will attach one of the blk ones later.
    Also bought some knickers in Dunnes, some new mascara (Max Lash by Max Factor) and a couple of mini-skirts and a swimsuit in Penneys.
    Thanks again for your adsvice girls - I'll definitely try out New Look sometime.
    Kisses,
    H.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Debenhams lingerie department have some really slutty ahem 'special occasion' lingerie (not anything you could/would be wearing for more than ten minutes). But I haven't been there in a while so don't shoot me if I'm wrong now. Corsets, foolproof babydolls with built in push ups in many colours, would look well with white stilettos.

Hi girls,
    here's a pic of the black ones I bought in Penneys. Cute aren't they!? They were size 7 like the white ones but aren't quite as comfy. They feel a bit tighter around the heel but maybe they'll stretch a bit in a while.

I aore "special occassion" lingerie too especially babydolls. They feel sooo cute and sexy especially if they just tease the top of your suspender tabs!

I tried the Max Factor Masterpiece Max mascara last night - absoloutly fabulous! Very well defined and separated lashes. And divinely long too!

H.

I've attached the correct pic now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Hi girls!

Also bought some knickers in Dunnes, some new mascara (Max Lash by Max Factor) and a couple of mini-skirts and a swimsuit in Penneys.

Pics or it didnt happen. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Sasha sale, glittery black shoes 20 euro. <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

Are you a girl heathersissy? Genuine question, no insult intended.

I doubt many men are a size 7, but you never know!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Peared wrote: »
    Are you a girl heathersissy? Genuine question, no insult intended.

I had wondered the same. No offence intended at all.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I wondered that myself, sorry heather if you are a girl just some of the posts don't read like they're written by a girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

I'm dead old obviously because when I buy shoes I don't buy them with the intention of some guy finding them sexy and looking good in the bedroom:D I think will they cut the heels of me and I wear socks in bed lol!!!

Very good girls! I'm not actually a girl but I love sexy shoes as much as any girl! I usually buy stuff in Penneys but had been wondering were there other good value places around (there's not much point splashing out on Italian leather shoes unless you can wear them outside). I generally dress completely as a woman when I'm practising my "hobby" - I'm not just a shoe fetishist! Your advice has been great - I'll give New Look and Sasha a go sometimes. I find it quite nerve-wracking buying shoes in guy mode as I think most people suspect they're not for a girlfriend!
    H.

Forky wrote: »
    Pics or it didnt happen. :cool:

Actually you're fine thanks, I believe ya.

*beams with pride at intuitive nature of self*

My feet are bigger than his :( This is depressing.

Peared wrote: »
    *beams with pride at intuitive nature of self*

Yep, well spotted!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

Very good girls! I'm not actually a girl but I love sexy shoes as much as any girl! I usually buy stuff in Penneys but had been wondering were there other good value places around (there's not much point splashing out on Italian leather shoes unless you can wear them outside). I generally dress completely as a woman when I'm practising my "hobby" - I'm not just a shoe fetishist! Your advice has been great - I'll give New Look and Sasha a go sometimes. I find it quite nerve-wracking buying shoes in guy mode as I think most people suspect they're not for a girlfriend!
    H.

Don't be embarrassed Heather, just enjoy yourself for who you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Don't be embarrassed Heather, just enjoy yourself for who you are.

Totally agree!

Hi Girls,
    Thanks so much for your support. Sherlock Peared Holmes is definitely one to watch. I'd love to have the guts to try on the shoes in Penneys before I bought them. I wouldn't mind trying them on in front of women but there's always guys around shopping with their girlfriends. They must be metrosexuals :p!!!
    I'd love a professional makeover from a trained beautician (not in the open of a beauty salon though). I'll probably try and find one who'll do me in her home soon.
    And Forky if you really want to see I can send you a link to some pix of lil Heather!
    Kisses,
    H.

Ha Sherlock Peared Holmes, I like it!

heathersissy, you might enjoy Marian Keyes new novel This Charming Man. It might not be immediately apparent why, but if you stick with it Id say you would get a few laughs from it.

Nice legs, btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

LadyE wrote: »
    Totally agree!
    +100%

There's a club in London called Transformations where trannys go for the full makeover, clothes advice and social time afterwards, my flatmate was very open about his two sides and went there for advice. There must be something similar here.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Isn't there a place in phibsborough?
    There was a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I know a great beautician who I can pass her number on to you if you want for a makeover! She is very open minded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Perhaps Heather you have a female friend you can trust to go shopping with you, make you less self-conscious?

• Advertisement

Hi Girls,
    Thanks again for the comments - you're making me blush! My legs are a bit muscly for a girl's but not too bad even if I say so myself :p. I don't have too much excess fat so I can fit into size 10 dresses easily enough (although zipping them up can be a hassle if my breasts are *ahem* a little too large).

Thanks for the tip on the Marian Keyes novel - I might give it a go sometime. I've never really read "chick-lit" so maybe I'll give it a go.

Yeah there used to be a Transformations shop in Phibsboro (I went out to look at the outsdie as a very nervous teenager!) but it's closed now. Also it's fairly expensive (a couple of hundred a makeover I think). I tried to recently find a beautician to do my makeup. I'd love to have it done fully and then afterwards have it removed except for the eye makeup. I'd wear sunglasses home and enjoy my sexy eyes for a bit longer then! I actually tried to arrange for one this coming Sunday as I'm free then but not surprisingly she wasn't free on a Sunday. I need to be sure I can come back to my own place with nobody here after a makeover!
    If you have an e-mail for your beautician friend LadyE I'd drop her a line. I'd be a bit nerous speaking to her on the phone first (I'm such a wimp lol!).

I have all day Sunday and Monday to get dolled up this weekend so I'll probably do a bit of webcamming for the laugh.

BTW I think Spain or Greece will win Eurovision (you heard it here first) and I'd LOVE to be dolled up like the Greek entrant. She looks soooo hot!!!

Kisses,
    H.

Advertisement