Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Complete Seasons 1-7 - €106.50 (Sendit.com)

• 17-05-2008 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Surely this is a good price.. didn't do a price comparison but seems like a great price.

51QniOhkqTL._SS400_.jpg
    Box set containing every episode from all seven seasons of the hugely popular fantasy series.

Season one episodes comprise: 'Welcome To The Hellmouth', 'The Harvest', 'Witch', 'Teacher's Pet', 'Never Kill A Boy On The First Date', 'The Pack', 'Angel', 'I, Robot...You, Jane', 'The Puppet Show', 'Nightmares', 'Out Of Mind' and 'Prophecy Girl'.

Season two episodes are: 'When She Was Bad', 'Some Assembly Required', 'School Hard', 'Inca Mummy Girl', 'Reptile Boy', 'Halloween', 'Lie To Me', 'The Dark Age', 'What's My Line? (Part 1)', 'What's My Line? (Part 2)', 'Ted', 'Bad Eggs', 'Surprise', 'Innocence', 'Phases', 'Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered', 'Passion', 'Killed By Death', 'I Only Have Eyes For You', 'Go Fish', 'Becoming (Part 1)' and 'Becoming (Part 2)'.

Season three includes the following episodes: 'Anne', 'Dead Man's Party', 'Faith, Hope And Trick', 'Beauty And The Beasts', 'Homecoming', 'Band Candy', 'Revelations', 'Lover's Walk', 'The Wish', 'Amends', 'Gingerbread', 'Helpless', 'The Zeppo', 'Bad Girls', 'Consequences', 'Doppelgangland', 'Enemies', 'Earshot', 'Choices', 'The Prom', 'Graduation Day - Part 1' and 'Graduation Day - Part 2'.

Season four episodes comprise: 'The Freshman', 'Living Conditions', 'The Harsh Light Of Day', 'Fear, Itself', 'Beer Bad', 'Wild At Heart', 'The Initiative', 'Pangs', 'Something Blue', 'Hush', 'Doomed', 'A New Man', 'The I In Team', 'Goodbye Iowa', 'This Year's Girl', 'Who Are You?', 'Superstar', 'Where The Wild Things Are', 'New Moon Rising', 'The Yoko Factor', 'Primeval' and 'Restless'.

Season five contains the following episodes: 'Buffy Vs. Dracula', 'Real Me', 'The Replacement', 'Out Of My Mind', 'No Place Like Home', 'Family', 'Fool For Love', 'Shadow', 'Listening to Fear', 'Into The Woods', 'Triangle', 'Checkpoint', 'Blood Ties', 'Crush', 'I Was Made To Love You', 'The Body', 'Forever', 'Intervention', 'Tough Love', 'Spiral', 'The Weight Of The World' and 'The Gift'.

Season six episodes are: 'Bargaining - Part 1', 'Bargaining - Part 2', 'After Life', 'Flooded', 'Life Serial', 'All The Way', 'Once More, With Feeling', 'Tabula Rasa', 'Smashed', 'Wrecked', 'Gone', 'Doublemeat Palace', 'Dead Things', 'Older And Far Away', 'As You Were', 'Hell's Bells', 'Normal Again', 'Entropy', 'Seeing Red', 'Villains', 'Two To Go' and 'Grave'.

Season seven episodes comprise: 'Lessons', 'Beneath You', 'Same Time Same Place', 'Help', 'Selfless', 'Him', 'Conversations With Dead People', 'Sleeper', 'Never Leave Me', 'Bring On The Night', 'Showtime', 'Potential', 'The Killer In Me', 'First Date', 'Get It Done', 'Storyteller', 'Lies My Parents Told Me', 'Dirty Girls', 'Empty Places', 'Touched', 'End Of Days' and 'Chosen'.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

damn good price - usually each series would cost about 20 - 25 euro ea (more for last few series)....cracking deal you have found!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Damn it I didn't want to make any more large purchases but now you've tempted me, although it's not the chosen set :(

Advertisement