Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wheres the get it off your chest thread?

• 17-05-2008 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭

Im such a fricken moron...woke up this morning...frogot to set the alarm so I was late..then I gabbed all the recycling to take to the recycling place and set off in the car..and forgot to fricken take it..I then met a friend for coffee..left my laser card inthe coffee shop machine (realised when I went to pay in Tesco's..was MORTIFIED)..I now have spent half an hour waiting for the dinner to be cooked, went in to check it and realised Id left the fricken thing on the worktop and forgot to put it in the oven...

Oh, another rant. I hate men. Hate them all. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

hmmmm, sounds like a sh1tty day alright! go to bed, set the alarm for 10am tomorrow and hope it all goes a bit better!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

A few glasses of wine would be better. Oh damn it, I have no wine. I may just kill myself now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

LadyE wrote: »
    Wheres the get if off your chest thread?

where it was last time

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055190054&highlight=get+it+off+your+chest

Well soorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mister.

Its ok..I wont add a second post to what Ive already posted here (thats just sillyness ;))

But thanks anyway.

I know who to pm in a post searching crisis :D

Well soorrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mister.

it's ok i forgive you. this time... muhahahahahaha.

*ahem*
    I know who to pm in a post searching crisis :D

cool. i charge a flat fee of €5 ad another .50c for every character in the search string, as well as another €2 for every page of results viewed. but i'll give it to you at half price this time ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

get thee to Spar, get a bottle of Vino and then hit the couch for Britain's Got Talent. You'll soon see someone on there that's so much worse off than yourself, and it's funny too!

You owe it to yourself LadyE! :)

it's ok i forgive you. this time... muhahahahahaha.

*ahem*

cool. i charge a flat fee of €5 ad another .50c for every character in the search string, as well as another €2 for every page of results viewed. but i'll give it to you at half price this time ;)

First time should be free. Thems the rules..like drug dealers..they give you cheap drugs dont they at first (so I read) to give you a taste and when your begging for more they charge you full whack (Is that actually true??).

get thee to Spar, get a bottle of Vino and then hit the couch for Britain's Got Talent. You'll soon see someone on there that's so much worse off than yourself, and it's funny too!

or you could just try watching decent television

:rolleyes:
    First time should be free. Thems the rules..like drug dealers..they give you cheap drugs dont they at first (so I read) to give you a taste and when your begging for more they charge you full whack (Is that actually true??).

ah yeah, but then they turn around and retrospectively charge for it if you continue to use said 'service'. i don't do that, i give real discounts ;)

No laser card to pay for it..I have to collect it tomorrow. I could get it on th eole credit card tho :) Yes thats what I'll do...

You'll find me in the ladies lounge later on the rant about your (lack) of relationship thread. Slurring and the like :D

or you could just try watching decent television

:rolleyes:

ah yeah, but then they turn around and retrospectively charge for it if you continue to use said 'service'. i don't do that, i give real discounts ;)

And miss Mr "Sexy" Cowell??? I think not!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

And miss Mr "Sexy" Cowell??? I think not!

How in the name of christ do girls find him attractive?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement