Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeff (spoilers!!!!)

• 17-05-2008 7:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I think this guy's name is Jeff, he's one of the random pedestrians that give you missions.
    So I helped him out a few times, the last time was when I had to dump his wife's body in the ocean. I find him on a street corner, he rants about his new wife touching up another guy, then runs across the road and gets killed. I run over, pick up the money that's laying there, and get the autosave option come up when an ambulance arrives. Was that it? Did I miss something? Should I have shot the driver?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Nope, thats the end of that characters story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

yeah surprised me too, crazy bastard..... though not as crazy as eddie if you have met that weirdo yet:eek:

Advertisement