Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga Finitooooooooooooo

• 17-05-2008 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

22:00 Real Murcia ? - ? Barcelona

18:00 Getafe ? - ? Real Betis
    18:00 Mallorca ? - ? Zaragoza
    18:00 Racing Santander ? - ? Osasuna
    18:00 Recreativo Huelva ? - ? Valladolid
    18:00 Valencia ? - ? Atletico Madrid
    20:00 Real Madrid ? - ? Levante
    21:00 Deportivo La Coruna ? - ? Villarreal
    21:00 Espanyol ? - ? Almeria
    21:00 Sevilla ? - ? Athletic Bilbao

One of the 4 bold teams will go down, Zaragoza being in the position now is unreal. Aimar Milito Luccin Zapater Sergia garcia Dioga De guiza etc how are they 3rd bottom :confused:

Nothing else can change CL/UEFA etc: in the table other than the 3rd bottom spot.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

'finito' is italiano, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

kinaldo wrote: »
    'finito' is italiano, no?

yup dont know what finale is in spanish so added extra ooooooooo, any word can be made spanish with extra oooooos.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

I thinks it acabado or cerrado.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Boringly enough, finale is 'final' in Spanish... =P

Barca 2-1 up, weird that Henry in one a very sh*t season he has still scored 19 goals... not bad!

Edit- 3-1 Giovanni.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Great stuff from Barca

3-1

• Advertisement

4-1, Gio with a fantastic chip.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

eZe^ wrote: »
    Boringly enough, finale is 'final' in Spanish... =P
    Prefer KdjaCL's made up word. :)

5-1, Gio completing a hat-trick with a goal which was a bit similar to Ronaldinho's casual splat into the corner against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge 4 seasons ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

any links to the barca goals?

5-3, Puyol tries to decapitate a Murcia player in the box...

Goal links up shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Gratias Frank.

Giovani looked good tonight, and the "awful" Henry did well also!

Barcas keeper was laughably bad. Interesting close season ahead.

Entertaining match tonight, Barca's defence was predictably derby-esque which helped the entertainment factor, and I was sad to see Frank leave. Barca fans could easily forget the pathetic state of affairs when he took over. Overall he did an excellent job and they were an absolute pleasure to watch for 2 seasons running. Was golad to see the Gracias banner cos the man is one of only 2 managers to ever bring the European Cup to the Nou Camp. I think in the longer run he'll be viewed as a success, this season was a disaster and yet they made the CL semis and only lost once.

Ultimately I think Rijkkard suffered from the signing of the of Henry (who IMO doesnt fit into the teams system) who i dont think they needed. it seems like the players just fell apart this season, Ronaldinho was a shadow of the player that we all grew to know and love and I heard that there were 9 or 10 of them going through divorces this year it all just sounds like an untenable situation. Was the right decision to move on for Frank but the players need to take a lot of the blame and a summer cleanout is probably best for Barca, far too many egos there at this stage.

Respect to Frank, thanks for the memories. Barca are my second team and in the past few weeks Ive had to back away due to Man United coming above all else but the man did a great job and I have no doubt he;ll be successful in the future.

The 2nd and 3rd goals from Geovanni were class.

Anyone watching the Madrid game, enjoying it , 3-0 Real.

Scorers : Ruud (2) and Ramos.

Playing in their new kit too, nice it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Well not interesting coz its more like for training,championship is already decided so i wasnt watching anything of la liga this weekend:)

Still enjoyable to watch though Delija, Madrid just waltzing through Levante. ;)

I hate Real Madrid,another reason why to not watch them:D

Ya now I can understand why your not watching hahaha.

Good to see Ruud play though.

Yeah,he was long time injured if i am right,it seems injury didnt affect him coz he is scoring same well as before

• Advertisement

Yup back in form for Euro 2008 which makes me Happy.

Something to make you happy , Madrid just conceeded a goal now 3-1 ;)

Ok Its 4-1 Come on Sneijder.

Hup Holland Hup, oh roll on Euro 2008

Woohoooo:D
    I always liked Dutch players,you have very hard group and thats going to be hard to pass,good thing Ruud is again old one,maybe he will help making some result on euro

Tough Tough group , should be ok against Romania although they gave us some hard games in qualifying. France and Germany, you just dont know what to expect , both teams have excellent players, as do the Dutch , but on all 3 counts we have to wait and see what teams turn up.

The story of Levante over the past 2 seasons is absolutely amazing... They have been only paid 20% of their wages over 2 seasons, receiving nothing at all this season... Its insane, and don't bother saying 'well, these are professional footballers, they are rich anyway'.. well they have resorted to getting loans from banks, alot of their assets are being repossessed... Infact, when Riga was being interviewed in his house by a journalist there was a knock on his door, his car and his house are going to be taken off him. One of their players has told his wife/ girlfriend to move in with her mother while he sleeps on his friends couch for the rest of the season... Its ridiculous and I hope the players get their just deserves...

Its insane when I heard this story last week , I couldnt believe it. Could some of the players not moved other clubs though eZe?

Cruijff wrote: »
    Tough Tough group , should be ok against Romania although they gave us some hard games in qualifying. France and Germany, you just dont know what to expect , both teams have excellent players, as do the Dutch , but on all 3 counts we have to wait and see what teams turn up.

You mean France and Italy:) And i am not sure Romania will be so easy,i think they can be surprise in that group

The story of Levante over the past 2 seasons is absolutely amazing... They have been only paid 20% of their wages over 2 seasons, receiving nothing at all this season... Its insane, and don't bother saying 'well, these are professional footballers, they are rich anyway'.. well they have resorted to getting loans from banks, alot of their assets are being repossessed... Infact, when Riga was being interviewed in his house by a journalist there was a knock on his door, his car and his house are going to be taken off him. One of their players has told his wife/ girlfriend to move in with her mother while he sleeps on his friends couch for the rest of the season... Its ridiculous and I hope the players get their just deserves...

As i heard almost all players will go in other clubs this summer if situation dont get better

You mean France and Italy:) And i am not sure Romania will be so easy,i think they can be surprise in that group
    HAHA my mistake why did I think of the Germans.

• Advertisement

Hahaha, what do you mean get better, they aren't getting wages and are getting relegated, how could things get any worse!!!

The ironic thing is, Riga got fined by the club the other day, hahah, the team that owes him thousands and thousands of euro, have given him a fine... pathetic...

Great Goal by Levante, 4-2, Madrid reserve keeper is very poor.

Maybe coz you thinking of playing with them later on euro:)
    I feel this euro will be full of surprises,no outsiders anymore,everyone knows to play football,names arent nothing anymore,ask Zaragoza;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Jesus Christ:eek:

I knew it was bad but didn't think it was that bad. They should of gone on strike at the start of this season!

5-2 - Sergio Ramos again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Zaragoza relegated.

madness, big fire sale there in the summer some cracking players to be got.

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement