Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Aer Lingus recruiting?

• 17-05-2008 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello everyone.

I would really like to train an air hostess
    this year - preferably with Aer Lingus.
    Could anyone tell me if they know whether
    they are/will be recruiting this year?
    And if so, when.

I feel that I meet the majority
    of the minimum requirements and
    know that I would be a great candidate.

Cheers,
    Tanya.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭yaeger

I believe they have recruited enough for the summer period, but expect another recruitment spell in autumn. Best bet is to check the website monthly, also consider arann/cityjet/ Maybe ryanair but best avoid, so you can good experience and of course apply when lingus are looking, plenty of people make the move from one to the other and your chances are better plus you have experience of their style interviews !

All the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 autumn-lamb

Thankyou for replying so quickly. =)

Autumn? Really? That would be wonderful.
    I'm returning to Ireland then.

Yes, I am aware Ryan Air are recruiting
    - in June infact. But from what people
    have told me it's best avoiding them.

~ Thanks again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Have a look on www.pprune.org as well, they have a good forum for hosties where you'll be able to ask people that work there what each airline is like and learn about their recruitment. You'll see Cabin Crew on the first page, plenty of Irish people on there or do a search for each airline.

Advertisement