Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servers are up

Options
  • 17-05-2008 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

We'll need to settle on a server I'm aiming for PvP Furywhich has a normal load atm.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Let us know how the game runs (compared to the Beta if you were in it). Will be nice to see if they have ironed out the bugs. And i'll roll (next week :mad:) on whatever server you guys roll on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Any first impressions? Whats your system specs and how is it running? Servers holding up ok? Is the end game content any good? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well I'm having no real issues so far. Not had any crashes yet (fingers crossed) and I've hardly a ninja machine (dual core amd 6000+, 4 gig ram and a lowly 8600gt).

As for the content I'm enjoying it so far but its early days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ok lads ive preordered this from gamestop due to pick it up on release day.
    Can i get it before then if i buy online from one of the online stores and get early access?

Id rather do that than have to wait till Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

All the early access slots are gone, you'll have to wait till Friday with the rest of us normals.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ok thanks for that,oh well Friday it is then :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

So far i've heard that a lot of the problems from the beta have been fixed. They were apparently running a debugger during the beta, which accounted for a lot of the slow down and loading issues. Looking forward to getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

loading isn't too bad for me, but fps is a bit of an issue with a pc just over minimum requirements

level 21 and climbing !

Advertisement