Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Park Drive, Ranelagh

Options
  • 17-05-2008 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Need to deliver something to Park Drive in Ranelagh tomorrow. Where is it? Can't find it on Google maps or with the TomTom.
    Thanks,
    G

:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

According to my map...

Find Anna villa - continue along this and it changes name to Mountain view Road - this finishes at Albany road and almost straight across the road (with a little shimmy to the right) becomes Park Drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 groda

spurious wrote: »
    According to my map...

Find Anna villa - continue along this and it changes name to Mountain view Road - this finishes at Albany road and almost straight across the road (with a little shimmy to the right) becomes Park Drive.
    Thanks, looked it up on google maps and can find the roads you are talking about (mountan view rd, Albany Rd). It is not named on the map , will drive there tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know.
    G

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭europhile

groda wrote: »
    Thanks, looked it up on google maps and can find the roads you are talking about (mountan view rd, Albany Rd). It is not named on the map , will drive there tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know.
    G

Very nice houses there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 groda

Found Park Drive,

Thanks again.
    G

:):):)

Advertisement