Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Pests in City Centre.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

I have just stopped going down Cruises street altoether so it does have an impact on business.

The only business i frequent there is easons because you can escape onto o connell street

Feicin Chuggers i miss game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Cruises St is like a mecca for these pests.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

adaminho wrote: »
    Scarf - Own
    Fleece - Own
    Skirt - Mothers
    Cup - Free
    Plastic wallet - 1.50
    Copy of Issues - 3.00
    Profit for night - 42.36

Look on her face Priceless

Considering that specific Roma woman was booted out of Mickeys when caught stealing a wallet you are lucky you didnt get yours sneakily removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Lunar_Wolf

Do what always works for me, say-''I don't have a bank account''. Once you say that, the charity people will look at you as if your a leper and will ignore you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Lunar_Wolf wrote: »
    Do what always works for me, say-''I don't have a bank account''. Once you say that, the charity people will look at you as if your a leper and will ignore you.

+1
    I can attest to this. It works pretty much every time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement