Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Price For Decking/Paving/Pebbles

• 18-05-2008 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

wanted in Dublin.
    Doing up the back garden and looking for good prices for paving slabs and pebble
    stones as well as decking.
    I know there''s 10% off Woodies etc if you bring the "old one" with you but looking for something else.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

same here, don't suppose you had any luck finding anything did you?

i was contemplating going up the north with a trailer and just laoding up there and bringing it back.

not so bad a trip for me tho living in navan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭PADDYPOKER

Got blocks and decking in Brookes in Sandyford Industrial Estate (good prices but have to add VAT onto their trade prices).
    Got paving slabs/cement/sand in Cabinteely.
    I'm sure you could go up North and get stuff delivered for about 50 especially if you're buying a lot.
    Probably a lot cheaper but didn't really suit me at the time.
    Got a 15% discount when buying paving slabs, told them I could get them cheaper from Roadstones and it worked but you will find most places are the exact same price for certain slabs.
    Sand average €40-50 a bag
    Cement €5 a 2.5kg bag
    Hardcore €40-50 a bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I bought paving slabs/sharp sand/hardcore from a place in Oldbridge Co Meath (underneth the Boyne/M1 bridge). Though they were the best value when compared to others in North County Dublin.
    Would recommend them. Not 100% sure of the name, but Oldbridge was in the name. Nice demo area also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

wouldn't happen to be these guys would it?

I think they may do decking as well as paving.

Oldbridge Concrete Products Ltd.,
    Oldbridge, Drogheda, Co. Meath
    Tel: (041) 983 3001
    Fax: (041) 983 3003
    [email]bowlandstone A@T eircom.net[/email]

might give them a bell and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Wolfman12

Don't use company Nature paving to do any work for your garden. They did work for me in front garden and it wasn't finshed off properely. Wouldn't come back to fix it

• Advertisement
Advertisement