Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urlingford - Long shot

Options
  • 18-05-2008 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Was just wondering if anyone can help me out. My mother was travelling up from Thurles yesterday and thinks she may have left her reading glasses in a shop in Urlingford when she stopped to buy a paper. She can't remember the name but she says it was a shop attached to a petrol station, there were two shops together and it was the second one, not the thatched one if that makes sense to anyone :)

If anyone could get me the name of the station then we could ring and see if they are indeed there? It was only a one off journey so we'd like to know they're there before she goes all the way back.

Thanks a mil! :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mrsdunes

Hiya
    There are 2 petrol stations in Urlingford, Josephines where the bus eireann buses stop between cork and dublin and at the other end of the town is Pierce Kavanagh's petrol station (almost certain it's opposite the church) Hope this information is usefull and that you find the glasses.

Advertisement