Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Single C&C

Options
  • 18-05-2008 12:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi,

this is a single design I've done for my bands forthcoming single. I'm by no means a professional and I'd appreciate if ye would show me whats good and bad about the design!

Thanks.

designfivejpegwn4.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Personally the box around the title looks too straight and boring. Give it a bit of a tattered grunged up edge perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Yeah I agree, it looks very clean and measured. I think it'd look much better if it was rough looking. Not even so much grunge but imagine you made it in a hurry and things weren't even or measured.

I'm not a fan of the 'tan' colour either, looks a bit odd, especially on the border part (which I'd ditch as well). It is a nice photo though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Floyd Soul

Thanks for the comments. I've changed it around and I think its starting to look better.

designninejpegzj6.jpg

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

I'd still mess with the border. Maybe a torn look...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Still looks very clean and polished to be honest. But better, I agree.

• Advertisement
Advertisement