Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Impressive achievement so far

Options
  • 18-05-2008 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭

I have havant and W playing in the premiership... tney are now in fourth with 2 games in hand. i think it is the 2017/18 season or it could be 2018/2019. i've won the fa and uefa cup and i have adam johnson, anderson and owen garvan in my team. Any other stories??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭glenjamin

My biggest ever achivement was in FM05 when I went 109 games undefeated in all competitions winning absolutely everything in the process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

i got Waterford United through to the group stages of the champions league and beat Ajax 3-2 in Holland, didnt get out of the group in the end but had a run to the 1/4 finals in the UEFA cup. deffo my greatest achievement, have been manager there for 7 years now. Carlton Cole was the catalyst for my success when i got him to join in year 3. he bangs in goals for fun in the Irish League. generally getting more goals then games played!

won the league 4 years in a row now, and for the 5th time as manager there, keep getting linked with moves abroad and think i may have to go because i just cant get the team any further i feel, 90% of my targets still wont sign for me cause i play in the irish league.

new challenge next year me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Atm I have a game where I have Shels in the group stages of the Champions League. So far we've lost heavily to Liverpool and Lyon but drew away to Spartak Moscow. On the way we beat Maccabi Haifa and Anderlecht too which I'm pretty proud of. And we've won Division 1, FAI Cup, Setanta Cup, Premier Division, and Setanta Cup on the way.
    Also managed to convince Neil Lennon, Marlon King and Jay Tabb to come over, so I'm pretty proud of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

nothing on you guys but proud of it all the same

older game got cardiff up from 2nd division to prem...champions league spot...winning fa cup and uefa cup finalist on the way...

the catalysts = tjinni Babangida and ivan Hurtado mixed with Robbie Earnshaw!

Advertisement