Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jersey's/Kits - Help

• 18-05-2008 2:11pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A mate of mine Pam (anybody who has been on an IrishKop trip will know Pam)is involved with Children from Chernobyl,they take groups of them over here for a few weeks and show them a good time.The poor kids come over with nothing Pam has told me they arrive at the airport with a plastic bag and the stuff they have on and not much else.

Anyway they run a sports days etc for the kids and each year try to kit them out in football tops and kits.The group that she looks after are between 8-16 years,(boys & girls) but they are all very small,so if you have any old Jersey's/Kits you don't want let me know.Thanks

Dub13

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Is it purely kits of professional teams you're looking for? If not then why not send out a letter/email to some junior clubs? They are coming to the end of their season and I know that a lot of them will get new kits for next year due to the current ones being being old, too small etc. A lot of the time the kits get passed down to younger teams but I'm sure there could be leftovers when all the new kits arrive.

Anyway just an idea.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thats an idea I may work on.

But kids been kids you know yourself they would love Liverpool/Man Utd tops etc to bring home and show off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Are you only looking for full matching kits or just old jerseys ? I have some old jerseys that I dont want anymore but not sure thats what youre after...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Tusky wrote: »
    Are you only looking for full matching kits or just old jerseys ? I have some old jerseys that I dont want anymore but not sure thats what youre after...

Old Jerseys or full kits it does not really matter,not many people will have full kits.

Advertisement