Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

{REQ} Total Control Universal tv remote

• 18-05-2008 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy one in a hurry, Anyone know a Dublin City Centre shop that sells them or something like them. Needs to support NEI tv's

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I bought a universal remote control the other day in the €euro2 shop and it works perfectly on my sanyo telly....there was a huge list of tvs that it supported can't remember if NEI was listed on it...but for €2 im sure you can buy it and find out..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

thanks. I presume it's the one at the abbey luas stop. Will try there :)

I got it in Dun Laoghaire....try it anyway...its not the top notch of quality but it works well!

Got one and programmed it. Kind of half works for me but am not complaining at €2. Will program again. ( BARGAIN) Thanks

it took me about 10 attempts to get the right code for my model of TV as there was about 15 codes listed for all the different types of sanyo.....each time i put one in it half worked like you said....keep trying the different model codes and you might get the right one eventually.......

Bargain none the less

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,402 ✭✭✭randombar

Lads there's a fantastic: http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=316376

Only draw back it doesnt do PS3

But you can program it to turn on different things all at the push of one button!

i.e. to turn on lets say a cable box

press power for the cable box on the remote, turns on tv, puts it at the right channel, cable box, surround sound system if you have it. All in one go!

GaryCocs wrote: »
    Lads there's a fantastic: http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=316376

Only draw back it doesnt do PS3

But you can program it to turn on different things all at the push of one button!

i.e. to turn on lets say a cable box

press power for the cable box on the remote, turns on tv, puts it at the right channel, cable box, surround sound system if you have it. All in one go!

:eek: €59

Advertisement