Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico Broadband

Options
  • 18-05-2008 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

My broadband stopped working last Thursday, so I rang up Perlico tech support. They told me it was a problem with the password and they would reset it and it should be back up and running by Friday. It wasn't, nor is it yet. I have been ringing them every day since and all I seem to be getting is the same story every time- the password needs to be reset. In total the password has been reset 8 times since it broke, they refuse to send me out a new router. Could I request that I am not charged for the duration that it takes to get this problem sorted out or is that just the ways things work?
    About 6 months ago I had the same problem and they sent me out a new router almost straight away.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭dsane1

did 'nt perlico get taken over by vodafone recently ? maybe thats why there is a difference in service now ..............vodafone style now

Advertisement