Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Id Bracelets For Kids

Options
  • 18-05-2008 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi

Going on holiday soon, does anyone know where I can buy id bracelets for my kids (8,4). I'm looking for material, sillicone or plastic hard wearing ones that we can put our phone number on not silvert ones. Can get them online from america but is there anywhere in Ireland I can get?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Thought I saw them in Boots the other day,,thats a good idea actually coz we're heading abroad ourselves. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

I have deffinately seen these in Boots in Liffey valley, so I would guess some of the larger stores would stock them. I would suggest Mothercare also, as it would seem like the type of thing they would stock.

When at home do you feel the need to have id bracelets on your children?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Hadn't thought of it before. Seems like a reasonable precaution to take.
    When at home do you feel the need to have id bracelets on your children?

When at home, my children speak the language. ;)

I must admit though, I've drilled my mobile number into the youngfella since he was 4. I still periodically check him on it, but he definitely has it down at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Picked a pak up in Boots in Blanch today but only had one pack left.

Advertisement