Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eamon DeV moguls I need help...

Options
  • 18-05-2008 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I havta write an essay on him for 5th year exam... I've missed a **** loada school this year and as a result have no clue and very little interest in learning about DeV...
    Anyone got any websites that do interesting essays about him? Any help is appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

are you doing higher or ordinary level?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭sarah+1

Sorry bout that, higher.

deirmuid ferriters book judging dev is really good, if you plan on answering the question on him in the leaving, it gives loads that you wont find in your book, adding "weight" to your answer, like you couild say according to the historian ferriter..... "shows" you have an interest in the subject:D

.... yeah! :D but you wouldnt have to read it from cover to cover, just some chapters you feel relevant, you might not get it done for your summer tests but if ya tried over the summer be great for the lc....:) well i found bits of it good anyway that our teacher photocopied for us:D

• Advertisement

Any chance you have them scanned in? :p

nope

Advertisement