Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filleting fish

Options
  • 18-05-2008 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

A few weeks ago I started a website about filleting fish… On this page I show about 45 movies about different fishes and how to fillet those species. www.filleting-fish.com This is a pure informative website for the sportfisherman. I ll hope you can learn something on this page....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

Excellent site Kuijt, ive bookmarked it and will be referring to it a lot in the future! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭adonis

id be a little worried about information on how to fillet any of the coarse fish..considering bag / size limits enforced by government

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Fantastic website kuijt well done! I intend to start eating more of the pollack I catch (rather than just letting them back into the water), so will definitely be following your pollack filleting instructions!

Advertisement