Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tommy Tiernan and hector

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭opa01_2000

99 post since 2006 ?

Well you don't want to dilute the message !!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

opa01_2000 wrote: »
    Well you don't want to dilute the message !!!

Good man ...well said mate...congrats on breakin through the 100 barrier :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Good man ...well said mate...congrats on breakin through the 100 barrier :D
    Well rumbled. I've caught them again and my good lord, the shoulders hung low and the head rested on the steering wheel as I cruised through Oldcastle. A damning idictment of Irish comedy and indeed society on a whole. Collective farming would be too lenient a sentence for these too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭sukikettle

lol at Fulton...Tommy is a big arce. Peter Kay is not funny. Chris Rock is funny Des Bishop is funny (no groaning..he is!)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

sukikettle wrote: »
    lol at Fulton...Tommy is a big arce. Peter Kay is not funny. Chris Rock is funny Des Bishop is funny (no groaning..he is!)

Have a look at the entertainment pages of the papers...loads of different venues and gigs.

Musicians,Bands, Plays,Comedy....hugh amount of activity..but no sign of Tommy an Hector.

Proof positive these clowns have been rumbled......don't know Chris Rock ....an Des Bishop..mmmm...Jury's out in the opinion of this poster but liked his recent thing on Irish Language.

Don't understand your opinion on Kay...on form he is VERY funny...but runs the risk of over exposure IMO.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

But comedy on radio has its little nuances that seperate it from Live or TV and I don't think Rock, Kay or Des are known for radio comedy.

Ahhh radio nuances, you see this is something TT and Hec don't have either. But they are on the wireless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

Tiernan - that seriously unfunny cnunt and that one trick pony Hector..Jesus Navan has a lot to answer for ??.

How these loud cnunts get any airplay is a mystery.....:(:(
    Im behind you on thet one they are pure muck.

id rather listen to nails down a black board then those two sh1te pipes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

They're both very unfunny, very Oirish comedians - I use the term loosely. Have not heard the show but can just imagine the torture it must be to have the two of 'em at it, in tandem, simultaneously. Jesus. Tiernan particularly, what an utter sh1t.

Advertisement