Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

monastery vows!!

Options
  • 18-05-2008 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

A monk joins a new monastery where he is met by the head monk

"hello brother brendan welcome to our monastery!we have a very strict rule here and that is from now on you will be allowed only two words spoken every year and i will ask you theses words myself!"says the head monk

one year passes in silence and the head monk approches brother brendan and says "what is your two words this year my brother?"

"im hungrary!"says brother brendan

"i will get you more food so!"say the head monk

another year of silence passes and once again the head monk approches brother brendan and says"what is your two words this year my brother?"

"im cold!"says brother brendan

"ok i will get you more blankets!says the head monk

one more year passes and brother brendan is again asked "what is your two words this time brother?"

"im leaving"says brother brendan

the head brother says

"WELL THANK FCUK FOR THAT YOU HAVNT STOPPED COMPLAINING SINCE YOU GOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

pebbles21 wrote: »
    A monk joins a new monastery where he is met by the head monk

"hello brother brendan welcome to our monastery!we have a very strict rule here and that is from now on you will be allowed only two words spoken every year and i will ask you theses words myself!"says the head monk

one year passes in silence and the head monk approches brother brendan and says "what is your two words this year my brother?"

"im hungrary!"says brother brendan

"i will get you more food so!"say the head monk

another year of silence passes and once again the head monk approches brother brendan and says"what is your two words this year my brother?"

"im cold!"says brother brendan

"ok i will get you more blankets!says the head monk

one more year passes and brother brendan is again asked "what is your two words this time brother?"

"im leaving"says brother brendan

the head brother says

"WELL THANK FCUK FOR THAT YOU HAVNT STOPPED COMPLAINING SINCE YOU GOT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

meh:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

lmao

I don't even know why I find this so funny, I just do!

Advertisement