Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Net1 Broadband???

Options
  • 18-05-2008 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience of Net1 broadband?
    I am considering getting it installed and wanted to know if was any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭thecutter

ive been using Net1 for about 18 months now, Im on the package thats €47 per month.

Cannot fault the service, top notch, Im about 10km outside of Kells, and with no other alternitive I went with Net1. But in saying that, even if Eircom was available to me now, I would still stick with Net1.

I would highly reccomend them.

(I dont do any online gaming, so am unsure what the pings are like)

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Adriatic

Im with Net1. On their 3mb package and find them very good. Pings are usually 65 - 85 for irish servers so you can definitely play online games with them. I would recommend them if your in a broadband blackspot for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

I was with Net1 for over a year and their service started off great but progressively got worse over the months. it got so bad that I was barely getting dialup speeds. it seems to depend where you live, totally hit and miss. Search boards.ie and this forum, there's plenty of threads about them

Advertisement