Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giant

Options
  • 18-05-2008 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Lads this bike ok. I just need an average enough bike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

We'll need more info than the manufacturer, but giant is the biggest bike company in the world. Their bikes are generally decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SteveSleeve

I have a Giant and I personally think theyre a great bike, very well built and ive had absolutely no problems with mine. What are u intending to use the bike for though OP?

If its for some off roading that bike would be ideal and maybe some short road journeys. However anything more than 3-5km would be unsuitable as it seems to have chunky tyres and the frame wouldnt really suit long journeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Brilliant. Ye it would be off road not long journeys. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

While that bike would be fine for some lightish off road I'd be careful of a few things.

With geometry like that its not designed for anything more than short trips, its also very much a budget bike so don't expect to do anything extreme on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement