Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Children of Bodom

• 18-05-2008 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭

Going to see them on June 11 at vicar street anyone else going?
    Their also going to be at zavvi in Dundrum for a signing session on june 11.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I got their new album recently and I wasn't impressed. There was some good lead guitar work in it but nothing that would inspire me to go and see them.

Any idea who the support acts are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I'm going to be there. I've seen them twice already and they are fantastic live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭kieranmcg1

hell yea man im goin for sure to the gig anyway i dunno how im gona get the wrist band for the signing in zavvi but i wana get one i have alexis guitar so i wana get some part of it signed . cant wait will b an awesome gig the support has been announced aswell band from wales called anterior . i listened to them on their myspace sound very like bodom and seem to b pretty cool . here is their myspace Myspace

Advertisement