Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grease wig

Options
  • 18-05-2008 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a wig like the ones in grease. You know the 50's quiff type? Where would I get one in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Theres some costume place in the Stephens Green SC. as far as I know, you might luck it there.

If you want this sent to Dublin City forum let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Thanks C - 13, might be a good idea, please move! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

DJ_Spider, there's a costume place on King Street across from Stephen's Green SC (next to the Gaeity and the Millenium Chinese restaurant) that should have them. My housemate bought a wig in there last week for our bbq at the weekend and it was €25.

There's also a wig place in the actualy shopping centre - think it's called something like Wigwam??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Thanks Aspiration, I think I will give it a miss as I have had a better idea! Also €25 is a bit steep just for one night's use :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Yep, 25 squids is alotta money i agree. Needless to say my housemate went all out for the BBQ... :D

Have fun!

• Advertisement
Advertisement