Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free sheet music

Options
  • 18-05-2008 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

hi guys im looking for free piano sheet music that i can download ,for jim brickman , thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

As far as I know free sheet music is next to impossible to come across on the web ( if Im wrong Id love a link or two ). The copyright owners vigorously pursue anyone who violates their copyright so no-one seems try face their legal might.

Im the same, often in the past Ive heard a tune and thought it would be great to have the sheet music ( I play sax ) and despite googling it numerous times I only ever seem to come across pay sites. Some of these give away limited sheet music but most of it is dross.

At the moment Im after Henry Mancinis Pink Panther but the only place I can find it is in a 20 euro music book or an 8 euro download, an absolute ripoff for one piece of music if you ask me. Looks like the ears will have to suffice instead:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Guys, it is illegal to ask for free sheet music, and we'd take the same view on this as someone asking where they can download music for free, or any other form of copyright breaking. Do not ask again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement