Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tikka t3 stock

Options
  • 18-05-2008 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi lads, i never ask an easy question so here it goes. Does anyone know where i can get a synthetic tactical stock for my heavy barrel t3 in left hand. i need cheek elevation and an adjustable butt in leftie.

ive tried mcmillan and robertson to no avail. is there an off the shelf option?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

marlyman wrote: »
    Hi lads, i never ask an easy question so here it goes. Does anyone know where i can get a synthetic tactical stock for my heavy barrel t3 in left hand. i need cheek elevation and an adjustable butt in leftie.

Try John Greene he does accuracy international stocks .
    086 3554425

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭bernard93

Accuracy International stocks will not work with a Tikka Action.

I would suggest Jackson rifles in Scotland (in work dont have there number) and i know mt guns in the states did some work on tikkas before for U.S highpower shooting.

Also you should have a look at Mastin stocks on the web.....

Bernard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Jackson suppy trade only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭bernard93

Yeah,

But it doesnt mean that you cannot talk to them and then get your local dealer to order it for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

hi i have ordered a mc millian for my sako from peter jackson ,they also do the most sexy of stocks for tikkas there a robertson thinking strong of getting one for my tikka 243 log on to www.jacksonrifles.com amd follow the link , when you see it you will want it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

I spoke to John Greene and we came up with a solution. Were goint add on a adjustable butt stock and a cheek piece from a tactical rifle. Jackson is trade only in the uk as far as i can make out.

I would still like to bave a drop in solution in leftie though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

I spoke to John Greene and we came up with a solution. Were goint add on a adjustable butt stock and a cheek piece from a tactical rifle. Jackson is trade only in the uk as far as i can make out.

I would still like to bave a drop in solution in leftie though.

junes ,shooting sports have a two page gear test on the robertson drop in they do a tactical with a adjustable cheek piece for T3 ..376 pounds

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭marlyman

foxhunter wrote: »
    Try John Greene he does accuracy international stocks .
    086 3554425

was with john today. hes putting a t3 tacical cheek piece on my rifle and a few butt spacers. hes a legend. cheers lads.

Advertisement