Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Labour Lisbon Posters

Options
  • 19-05-2008 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

I driven by at least 10 and I still cant make out from the posters what they are saying!

Obviously really good at poster design.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

It seems some of the individual councillors are using the referendum campaign to get their face known with 'Yes to Lisbon' in white relatively small letters. At least from Cllr. Paddy Cosgrove's posters in Terenure-Rathfarnham.

Everytime I see Eamon Gilmore's poster I think of a doctor pulling a latex glove on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

The ones featuring Joe Costello around Parnell St. are rather hilarious, they seem more like election posters than anything else as the space given to the actual issue, Lisbon, is simply a YES stuck in one corner. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Said the same thing to my friend!! I had to cross the road to try and read it, and then upon squinting realized it said "Lisbon Treaty is good for Europe" or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

I nearly crashed the car yesterday trying to see what one of the posters said. I still couldn't see a yes no or maybe.

• Advertisement
Advertisement