Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.tv down?

Options
  • 19-05-2008 7:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

is it? i've tried accessing it on firefox, and get that firefox can't find the server, and IE just can't find it at all... just me, or what's up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Yep, it's down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ah, ok... good to know... ill keep checkin it through the week :)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Sorry, was out of the country for the last few days with no net access. Problem isolated (not yet resolved), but the wiki and the rest of the sites should be working now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

/ties CuLT back onto the server.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

.us is pointing to .tv O_o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

BuffyBot wrote: »
    .us is pointing to .tv O_o
    .tv points back and sniggers.:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Someone forgot to pay the TV Licence :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Could YOU live with the shame?!?! O_O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Sully wrote: »
    Someone forgot to pay the TV Licence :D
    i get mine for free!
    you welcome to borrow it!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement