Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what old games would you like to see on xbla

• 19-05-2008 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

i was just thinking about this the other day and there are some game that i would not be able to pass up if they were on xbla a couple i was thinking off were rock and roll racing and zombies but there are so many.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭mancduff

Sega arcade version of Shinobi must have put 200 quids worth of 10ps in that machine when i was a kid, love to play it again with achievements and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

mancduff wrote: »
    Sega arcade version of Shinobi must have put 200 quids worth of 10ps in that machine when i was a kid, love to play it again with achievements and the like.
    Yea like actually finish the game, even with infinate shirunkns(sp?) i could only ever get to the second last level !!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

ooooh Zombies is a good call :)

but i'd actually pay €50 for Toy Commander from the DC - oh man that'd be sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

haunting was another classic if that was on live i would download that quicker than i could turn on my 360

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Lee Snowflake

I'd love to see a remake of FFVII on the 360. Arcade wise, I'd like Killer Instinct, Powerstone 2 from the DC and Super Mario Land (we have Sonic,why not Mario).

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nemesis, the old coin op. A staggeringly good/nostalgic game for me... I'd love to play it again, I'm sure it emulated somewhere, must have a look...

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

update: there was an old emulator for it but seems like it doesnt work any more (it uses 95/Dos :( ).

DeV.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Use Dosbox. Emulate DOS to Nemesis.
    http://www.dosbox.com/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,800 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

DeVore wrote: »
    update: there was an old emulator for it but seems like it doesnt work any more (it uses 95/Dos :( ).

DeV.

Mame runs it perfectly, you'll probably find the rom under Gradius rather than nemesis. It's also on the Gradius collection for the PSP with it's 4 even better sequels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

MASHED! i know it was an original Xbox game but i love it so much and it won't play on the 360

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the old Arcade Classics, like the original Mortal Kombat! or failing that how about Microprose Soccer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

shenmue! even if its just to give me hope of a third game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Killer Instinct is the one games i would love to see on xbox live arcade.

also considering microsoft own the company rare who made the game, it should be rather easy for them to put the game on it.

Advertisement