Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gizza match on Tuesday...

• 19-05-2008 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Anyone on here to round up a team of 5 and give us a game in the Phoenix Park on Tuesday evening about 8pm? Weather set to be great, bit cooler by then, and after playing up there last night its bright til about 9.45 for footie!

PM or reply here if ya can!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Considering every single person who posts here will be at our match Tuesday, good luck with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭kramerica

Bit snotty there dude! I'm only on here as someone on the reg soccer board suggested it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Probably snotty because you're the umpteenth poster to gatecrash this forum in the last while and you're asking about a game on the very night we play. It's not like we have a huge squad so I dunno where folks get the idea that if you're looking for players to come in here. Hell, we may need some players ourselves in a few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

kramerica wrote: »
    Bit snotty there dude! I'm only on here as someone on the reg soccer board suggested it

let me guess - a moderator told ya about that? there seems to be a good few lads coming on here lately. see, if you actually read the other threads, u would see thats theres already people looking for games.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Conchubar

I'd be up for a game if you are looking for extra players.
    Wouldn't be able to put a team together at short notice though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Doesn't bother me for this type of thing to be posted here - gives us some visibility on players that are out there looking for a game, but seems mad that the soccer forum mods wouldn't let it be posted there or is that forum just for sh1te-talking about professional football as opposed to actually getting people off the bar stool and out there playing it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

It's probably that there's no real forum for this type of "player meet" thing, so it's either here or the main soccer forum and we all know how hit and miss those mods are. If we're gonna allow these posts, how about a Sticky of some sort Mister Des?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement