Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Essays (H)

Options
  • 19-05-2008 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

So I'm thinking The Health System but I have very wishy washy notes :( is there anywhere online I can get my hands on some articles/vocab etc

Sound, :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Riotguy

^ Word.

I really need some help with this topic. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Maybe try getting some Irish newspapers (Foinse, Lá, well not sure how long that's gonna be around for), they'll probably have an article about the health system at some point. Beo is excellent too, it's directed at learners so if you hover over some of the vocabulary, the english comes up. Very handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 FJH

Is the health system due to come up as the aiste this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭dip

It's never been up, and was tipped to come up in 07/06 (apparently), and its a fairly topical issue so having an essay prepared on it would be a wise idea I guess.

Advertisement