Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this available in any Dublin shops?

Options
  • 19-05-2008 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 27,338 ✭✭✭✭

Went browsing for it yesterday but couldn't find it. Anyone know where I can get the retail version?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Its not released yet, those of us playing had it preordered and got the early access (no longer available). You should be able to preorder in game (afaik) and the other usual places.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Not out until the end of the week I'm afraid.

Unfair isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Its out on the 23rd.

Is it possible to buy a life time membership or game cards in shops ? I was thinking about getting this game. I was unable to get the Beta. But i am a bit sick of the other MMO's, this one seems more skill based, which i find attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

No lifetime membership but there will be game cards available.

• Advertisement
Advertisement