Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raffle ideas

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Ladies & Gentlemen, as Roundy has said the raffle is now closed for online sales. You will still be able to buy tickets at the event, but as I will be extemely busy tomorrow I have had to close it.

Thankyou for all your support, we have sold 24 tickets at €5.00 each making a grand total of €120! Well done everyone and good luck!

I would like to thank RoundyMooney for taking the online payments and sorting out the numbers. I have them all written down and I will PM/Email you if you win anything. I would also like to add my thanks to Rb, Cormie, DeV, Vexorg, and of course The Mercantile for giving us the use of the room for free.

If you are going to be at the Karaoke night tomorrow I will see you then, to everyone else, I will update you over the weekend.

DJ Spider :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Anyone who was lucky enough to get tickets for the raffle before midnight last night now has a chance to win another wonderful prize, I found a 15 euro One For All voucher this morning to go with Keano A Legend's previously donated 30 euro voucher (*will probably be given out as a seperate prize to the other voucher).

Of course if you didn't manage to get yourself an online ticket you can also come along this evening and buy physical tickets to be in with a chance to win that and all of the other prizes DJ_Spider has listed above.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Are we gonna get a list of who won what in this thread do you think guys?

We'd obviously only care about people who are Boards users. That way we can tell who has all the power (smileys, forums etc) and try to harass and/or bribe them :D

Best of luck tonight anyway guys, hope it goes really well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Hmm... I don't know if people will want that kind of thing public knowledge. Mod for a day would be a lot more fun if people weren't expecting it.

I'll see if I actually remember who won what! Then make a descision whether to post the results! Having fun in the City at the moment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Thanks very much to Ronny Mitchell for dropping up to me and picking up the bottles of wine. Best of luck tonight folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I wouldn't have an issue with winners being notified by thread.

If you guys have doubts, I'll happily pass on the good word by PM.

Good news is no burden.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Edit.. i is too late.. will donate double to SSF 2008 as my penalty!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

How did Friday night go?

How did Friday night go?

Have a llok at my view of it here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=56103761&postcount=140 Sorry I did my best but people let me down. Oh well back to the drawing board! :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Sorry to hear it didn't go so well. Chin up - you made money for SSF.

Right because I was tired, disheartened at the turnout, and hot, couldn't remember exactly who won what. So AFAIK this is the result of the raffle:

Whiskey
    Tallisen (I think!)

Wine & Champagne
    LadyJ and tSubh Dearg.

Free Disco
    Ronny Mitchell

Forum Approved:
    Blitzkrieg
    Agent_Smith
    Kharn

Subscriptions:
    ericl
    Keano A Legend
    myth
    DJ Spider (no not a fix, I promise!)

Chose a new smiley:
    SteveC

€30 One4All Voucher:
    tSubh Dearg

Tour Of Boards HQ
    Mr Magnolia

Mod For A Day
    Zaph

I also still have a €15 One4All voucher, which I would like to send/give to the winner of the Karaoke. I will post a poll with the singer's names and whoever was at the event can vote for the winner.

The 2 Dublin Passes will be held until Xmas, and put into the pot for the raffle. Or if anyone wants them, send me a PM. I also have a couple of Coors T-Shirts and baseball caps, which I will hold until Xmas.

If someone can PM me the total raised for the night, I can't remember who took the money to give to DeVore! :confused:

By the way I am SICK of Lily O'Brien chocolates now! :(

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    Subscriptions:
    DJ Spider (no not a fix, I promise!)

Even if it was I wouldn't worry, I don't think anyone would begrudge you that for all the work you put in. :D
    Mod For A Day
    Zaph

WooHoo!!! I actually won something. PI won't know what's hit it! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

quote=DJ_Spider;56110143Right because I was tired, disheartened at the turnout, and hot, couldn't remember exactly who won what. So AFAIK this is the result of the raffle:
    Chose a new smiley:
    SteveC
    Bring back ould roleyes;)

Mod For A Day
    Zaph
    Zaph is already a mod!
    unban me from the body modification forum and get me into the mancore private forum pleasssssssssse!:p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

One Night In Tramore:
    tSubh Dearg

Not me! I won the €30 One4All voucher right at the end.

If someone can PM me the total raised for the night, I can't remember who took the money to give to DeVore! :confused:

Kharn took the money and was actually heading back to DeV's that night AFAIR, so I'd say he's just a bit slow in counting it all up.
    By the way I am SICK of Lily O'Brien chocolates now! :(

You're probably only sick of the 2 varieties of chocolates. The honeycomb hearts would probably make you change your mind.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Counting it as we speak, have been in bed for the last 2 days mostly. Euwghwww...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Congratulations to all the winners :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

There should be a new hotel being added to Discover Tramore this week or next week.. maybe some additional businesses (not to sure yet, some organisation wants to do a promo run with us).

Alan Ford wrote: »
    Mod For A Day
    Zaph
    Zaph is already a mod!

Well he can now be a Mod of any forum he wants!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well he can now be a Mod of any forum he wants!

And it definitely won't be Body Modification :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Woot!

Cool, I never won anything on teh interweb before.:cool:

hmmm....... what to do, what to do.:confused:

You look as though you are rolling your eyes, think what to decide there stevec! (not trying to give you a hint of course!)

I actually won something! Happy days :D

stevec bring back rolleyes, you know you want to and you have the power...

Advertisement