Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Final Saturday - Big Screen

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

disappointed with the result

You must be the only one then, outside of France! arsehole...

Well done Munster, great result from a really entertaining game. Also, well done to the organisers of yesterday's event. Both big screens really achieved the full potential of their pre-match hype, and the crowd control measures on O'Connell St were excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

An Fhile wrote: »
    You must be the only one then, outside of France! arsehole...

Well done Munster, great result from a really entertaining game. Also, well done to the organisers of yesterday's event. Both big screens really achieved the full potential of their pre-match hype, and the crowd control measures on O'Connell St were excellent.
    Do-not-feed-the-troll.PNG

Take heed of your own advice when talking to Georgie Boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

yes very good, pass me off as a troll just cos i hold a different opinion to you
    I thought this was a discussion board, i'm merely getting my point across

I dont see why thousands flock the streets, why dont they do it for the magners league. they only do it for the heineken cup which makes them bandwagonners and glory hunters and it makes me sick to the stomach

Allez Toulouse

And of course all of those people in that square in Toulouse are members of their nearest rugby club I suppose:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I couldn't be called a massive rugby fan, but theres a difference between giving a supportive boost when it's needed most and being a fan. I enjoyed the match yesterday (couldn't stomach the last 10 minutes though) and I'll continue to enjoy high profile matches. An even though I can see the new roof of Thomond Park about 600 meters away as I type, it's unlikely I'll ever go to a league match there. I can hear the roars from the living room and watch the matches on tv...surround sound...It's great...and I get a running commentry!!

Go google yourself:mad:

Advertisement