Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden Cat in Dublin

Options
  • 19-05-2008 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Is anyone familiar with this place? I can't find any info on it at all online. Went to the shop and it seemed nice enough, pretty cheap for the text I want done and the work looked pretty good. It seems strange to me that not one person ever mentions it though, and they don't seem terribly busy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I always wonder about this place and just from the entire set up a large part of me does not trust the place at all, never been in but always glance in the window when i pass...

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

holy crap, i saw this out of the corner of my eye the other day and had to walk back and do a double take.

it's TINY.

i can't say if it's good or not but my female intuition tells me to STAY AWAY!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

i posted about it a while back asking about it, and i think some one said they got a nice tattoo there, im not sure though, take a look back through the treads and see.

sorry for my horrible typing, im practicly asleep here! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

I think it's a decent place. Vicky owns the the shop and her apprentice is Izzy. Both sound people and decent artists. Just my opinion though as I've heard people say some negative stuff about them but it's all been the likes of "I know this guy, who knew a guy who got a bad tattoo" so I don't generally listen to it as I've only had good experiences with them.
    This is part of a sleeve Vicky did and I'm very pleased with it. Will get a complete pic up when I can afford a new camera.

• Advertisement
Advertisement