Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a farewell

Options
  • 19-05-2008 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭

with pain in our hearts we have to inform you all that we are separating! From now on we will be having our own account:( it will be more hassle at our side (we have only one comp logged on) but a bit more clear for you all. Besides we were jealous on Xiney and Yeatscounty having domestics on the boards!!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

basquille wrote: »
    WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!! :eek:

I just dropped my kids off at the pool. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

btw, handy way to have two accounts logged into the same website: one logged in in IE, one logged in in Firefox.

(dibs on Firefox, btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

God I read the first line of that and choked. :eek:

The second accounts will be easier on us though :D Xiney's right about Firefox and IE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Xiney wrote: »
    btw, handy way to have two accounts logged into the same website: one logged in in IE, one logged in in Firefox.

(dibs on Firefox, btw)

Thanks for the tips, we'll try that out later. Can't wait to get on with the domestics online! Looked like so much fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

This was a really good idea.
    It means we know who is who and wont be getting confused!

And every time I hear Xiney and YeatsCounty are actually a couple,it makes me say "really" even though I know it but always forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I would like to suggest a name for this "domestics thread". In my opinion, it can only be called.. "The Muffin Pants Thread".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭darealtulip

(dibs on Firefox, btw)

yep that works, no it not mr tulip, really not!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

with pain in our hearts we have to inform you all that we are separating!
    Congratulations. :rolleyes:

Seriously though you will see the benefits of this.

muffler wrote: »
    Congratulations. :rolleyes:

Seriously though you will see the benefits of this.

How? you're going to ban my wife?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

yep that works, no it not mr tulip, really not!!:D

I was kind of hoping you'd go for Mr T

Though chances are that's already taken. Probably Mr Xiney's multi account...

I was kind of hoping you'd go for Mr T

Though chances are that's already taken. Probably Mr Xiney's multi account...

I wanted that but all variations were taken:( but luckily I can leave all my gold chains at home:D

Advertisement