Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going on dates

• 19-05-2008 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭

I arranged a date on the love meet website and got a response saying to meet with the chick at a certain time but the location doesn't appear on the map.

Do you have to go find her from the address she gives or what?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The location won't appear on the map until 3 hours before the date. Look at the organiser in your phone to see when it is. If its Sobohoe its in Bohan, if its LawChick its down around the exchange area in south Algonquin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Ok, I see. And if I missed it the first time around will the location reappear the following week?

I think so yeah. And if you screw it up (like I did, crashed me motorbike and got her hospitalised :eek:) she'll dump you and then reappear on love-meet a few days later, at which point you can start the whole painstaking process again.

[QUOTE=Stephen;55980736 And if you screw it up (like I did, crashed me motorbike and got her hospitalised :eek:) she'll dump you and then reappear on love-meet a few days later, at which point you can start the whole painstaking process again.[/QUOTE]

She probably deserved it anyway! :eek:
    Thanks for the info, i'll try it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Is it actually necessary to do all this dating stuff? I mean, I've only gotten into the game already and your one Michelle is nothing short of a pain in the ass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I dunno if it counts towards 100% but I'm pretty sure you don't HAVE to do it.

I sure as hell don't, annoying as hell, just like the 'friend dates'.

Especially Michelle, I threw her a few slaps a good few times.. I wonder what happens if you kill her....

No its not necessary but you can get some cool benefits from the two love-meet dates.

Stephen wrote: »
    No its not necessary but you can get some cool benefits from the two love-meet dates.

So i heard, thats why i wanted to check it out :D
    If there wasn't any benefits i wouldn't bother tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Stephen wrote: »
    Oh, cool, what are they?

Holsten wrote: »
    Oh, cool, what are they?

Bascially cheats IMO

Law Chick=
    clears wanted level if you phone her, not sure how many stars etc.. cause it was a cheat IMO

Sobo'=
    Health boost, would'nt call this as much of a cheat and tried to use it a few times but it only worked the first time even though the same process panned out the other times, the boost itself just was'nt working so i just dumped them both from there

Only one i used a bit was Jacob's, Taxi's were simple to find and did'nt finish Brucie's respect until i had the game done!!

Anyone think that Packies is a complete waste, for what purpose does
    a car bomb serve if theres no missions to use it??

• Advertisement

Well I found out why the location of the dates weren't appearing on the map....I forgot to respond to the emails!:o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Single Malt

Anyone think that Packies is a complete waste, for what purpose does
    a car bomb serve if theres no missions to use it??
    No, its a lot of fun actually:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Holsten wrote: »
    I dunno if it counts towards 100% but I'm pretty sure you don't HAVE to do it.

I sure as hell don't, annoying as hell, just like the 'friend dates'.

Especially Michelle, I threw her a few slaps a good few times.. I wonder what happens if you kill her....

It won't let you kill her. I milled her with a machine gun into the face and she fell back, then a cut-scene came in where she goes "well if you're going to be like that then I'll find my own way home" and then she's gone! She won't talk to you when you ring for ages after that! Same happened when I stole a motorbike to get her home, she wasn't impressed! Pity you can't kill her though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭yeah-buddy

mika27 wrote: »
    I arranged a date on the love meet website and got a response saying to meet with the chick at a certain time but the location doesn't appear on the map.

Do you have to go find her from the address she gives or what?:confused:

lol, funniest post iv ever read!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Has anybody met LiberatedWoman yet or would you like me to tell you more?? :D

no but please do go on :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Go to an internet cafe and type in www.craplist.net. There's a option there that says "Women seeking Men". Click on this and look for the entry that says something about NSA and blogs - this is LiberatedWoman. At the bottom of the page beneath the picture is a button saying "contact me". If you click it, it seems like nothing has happened. However, wait a while and you'll get an email back asking you to pick her up at a certain time. From there on its the usual dates etc...

The cool thing is, she also has a blog : liberatedwoman.blogsnobs.org. The more dates you take her on, the more you'll be able to read all about them on her blog! :D

Voila ladies and gents, you've got the hidden date ;)

Advertisement